DEKO-LIGHT GRANTS 5 YEARS WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS OF THE BRANDS KAPEGO, DEKO-LIGHT AND REPROFIL
The products of our brands Kapego, DEKO-LIGHT and Reprofil are manufactured in accordance with strict quality guidelines and are subject to regular checks during and after production. We underline this quality promise, in accordance with the following conditions, by granting a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years from the invoice date 01.10.2018 and for goods purchases within the EU. The legal claims for defects, in particular the warranty claims according to § 437 BGB (German Civil Code) remain unaffected. Our General Terms and Conditions apply.
CONDITIONS FOR A 5-YEAR WARRANTY CLAIM:
- The products must be used in accordance with the given product and application specifications (according to the data sheet and product standards) and must have been installed and commissioned professionally, if necessary according to the installation instructions.
- The limit values for the mains voltage as well as the ambient temperatures, especially when used outdoors, possibly also solar radiation, must not be exceeded or undercut.
- No changes / modifications may be made to the product.
- The product must not be exposed to any loads that are not in accordance with its intended use (e.g. cleaning agents, alkalis, acids, road salt, etc.) or extreme ambient conditions (e.g. seawater, chlorinated water, desert influences, etc.).
- The warranty is valid for an operating time of max. 4,500 hours / year, which is the standard market value for professional applications.
- For use in industrial plants, prior written agreement and approval from Deko-Light is required.
- A decrease in luminous flux as well as a colour tolerance in the course of the life cycle of an LED corresponds to the current state of the art and is therefore not part of the warranty.
ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Light sources (conventional, separately replaceable and LED retrofit))
- Custom-made products
- Reduced goods (from sales and promotion lists)
- Merchandise that Deko-Light sells under another's name
- Damage that can be traced back to user negligence
- Damage, in particular age-related changes that do not impair the function of the product (e.g. changes to the paintwork / surface, material composition, cracks, scratches, flaking or similar).
- Damage due to improper or incorrect use, application or assembly
- Damage caused by dirt and moisture due to lack of cleaning / maintenance
- Damage due to power supply conditions, including over- or undervoltage, voltage spikes, harmonics or similar.
- Damage due to force majeure, mechanical violence and vandalism
- Components and parts that are subject to natural wear, e.g. seals, plastic parts, connection lines
- Indirect damage arising in connection with the rectification of defects (e.g. for disassembly and assembly of the luminaires, travel, scaffolding, loss of business). Furthermore, any liability for damages is excluded, in particular liability for consequential damages. The statutory claims for defects, in particular the warranty claims according to § 437 BGB (German Civil Code) remain unaffected.
DESCRIPTION OF A WARRANTY PROCEDURE:
- Please register the product for RMA by stating the defect and the invoice or delivery note number at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07248-9271620.
- Then send the defective goods together with the RMA documents free of charge to us for inspection.
- After receipt, the product will be checked. We will contact you if we have any queries.
- After inspection and determination of the defect, we will repair or replace the product accordingly. If this is not possible or if the product is no longer available, we reserve the right to issue you with an appropriate credit note as a substitute.