Return guidelines and complaint conditions
For the return and repair of our delivered products, the following guidelines must be observed, which are also part of our General terms of business.
Extract from our general terms and conditions:
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is two years from the date of delivery. The warranty for the delivery of used items, illuminants, remaining stock and discontinued items is excluded.
(2) Warranty claims are excluded if the goods are damaged or destroyed through the fault of the dealer. This applies in particular if the goods have been improperly handled, mechanically damaged, opened, converted or destroyed or damaged by connection with other equipment.
(3) Prerequisite for the warranty claims of the dealer is the immediate written notification of obvious defects, at the latest within a period of 7 days from receipt of the goods. In the event of the discovery of non-obvious defects, the obligation to give immediate notice of defects applies, at the latest within 7 days of the discovery of the defect. The timely dispatch of the notification is sufficient to protect the rights of the dealer. Otherwise, the goods shall be deemed to have been approved, even with regard to the respective defect. Timely dispatch suffices to comply with the deadline. Section 377 HGB shall apply additionally.
(4) We shall initially, at our discretion, provide a warranty for defects in the goods by repair or replacement. If the rectification of defects fails twice, the dealer may, in principle, demand a reduction in price or rescission of the contract at his discretion. In the event of only a minor breach of contract, in particular in the case of only minor defects, the customer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
(5) Our warranty extends only to the goods delivered by us but not to any consequential costs such as working hours, travel, etc. The dealer is obliged to check the products for proper function, especially before further processing.
§ 8 Complaint guidelines
Prerequisites for complaints under the warranty are § 7.
1. defective item
- Complaints must be made by telephone on 07248 9271 610.
- The invoice number, part number and reason for the complaint must be stated.
- We send the dealer a complaint confirmation and an RMA form with RMA number.
- The dealer will return the defective goods with RMA form and copy of the invoice within 7 days free of charge to us.
- The RMA number must be legibly attached to the shipment, otherwise no acceptance can take place.
- Unfree returns cannot be accepted.
- We will check the goods and, in the event of a justified complaint, we will remedy the defect by repair or exchange. Only goods which are specified on the RMA form will be considered for inspection.
- Under no circumstances do we grant an advance exchange. In the case of an advance purchase, the dealer bears the sole risk.
2. wrong delivery / double delivery
- Incorrect and double deliveries must be reported by telephone on 07248 9271 610 within 7 days.
- The invoice number and the part number must be stated.
- We have our carrier collect the incorrectly or doubly delivered item.
- In case of a wrong delivery we will send the correct article.
- In case of a double delivery, the dealer will receive a credit note.
- In any case we reserve the right to check whether the wrong or double delivery is the fault of the dealer.
§ 9 Fair dealing guidelines
Under certain conditions, we allow our dealers to return only undamaged and originally packed goods. Custom-made special equipment, remaining stock, discontinued items and illuminants are excluded from exchange and return.
1. sample delivery
- A sample delivery is a sales promotion. The retailer has the possibility to order 1 piece per article for inspection. The wish for a sample delivery must be indicated when ordering. The net value of the goods must be at least € 10.00 net. A subsequent declaration as a sample delivery after dispatch of the goods is not possible.
- Sample goods can only be taken back within 28 days of receipt of goods after notification by telephone on 07248 9271 610. The invoice and part number must be quoted. The dealer will receive a complaint confirmation and an RMA form with RMA number.Der Händler sendet die unversehrte und originalverpackte Ware mit Rechnungskopie und RMA Formular frei innerhalb 7 Tagen nach Anmeldung an Deko-Light zurück. Die RMA Nummer ist leserlich auf dem Paket anzubringen. Unfreie Pakete oder Pakete ohne RMA Nummer können von uns nicht angenommen und bearbeitet werden.
- After successful inspection of the goods, the customer will receive a credit note.
- We will issue a credit note for 100% of the net value of the goods if you register to return the goods within 14 days of receipt. In case of registration 15-28 days after receipt of the goods, we retain a storage fee of 20% of the net value of the goods.
2. goods do not meet the expectations / wrong order / order cancelled
- For a return, the net value of goods per item and quantity must be at least € 25.00.
- Goods can only be taken back within 28 days of receipt of the goods after notification by telephone on 07248 9271 610.
- The reason is to mention the invoice and part number. As confirmation the customer will receive a complaint confirmation and an RMA form with RMA number.
- The dealer returns the undamaged and originally packed goods with a copy of the invoice and RMA form free of charge to Deko-Light within 7 days after registration.
- The RMA number must be legibly marked on the package. Packages without RMA number can not be accepted and processed by us.
- After successful inspection of the goods, the dealer receives a credit note. Only goods which have been specified on the RMA form will be taken into consideration for inspection.
- In any case we charge a handling fee of 10,00 € net.
- We will issue a credit note for 100% of the net value of the goods if you register to return the goods within 14 days of receipt.
- In case of registration 15-28 days after receipt of the goods, we retain an additional storage fee of 20% of the net value of the goods.